1. “Easyslides is already running. You cannot start another instance of it!”
– This has to be in English because the program stops just before the translation file is loaded. So the English message is hardcoded in the program
2. + names of slide transitions Ascend, Away, Blinds Horizontal, etc…
– these were left out to avoid confusion on what each mean so that anyone using the system from anywhere will know the exact transition name.
3. tooltip in the main window when you hover your mouse over version number
– this wording has been removed in v520RC3
4. + Tools -> Clear All Formatting in Database… -> there is no translation for Yes and No buttons
– the yes no cancel, etc buttons are Windows driven and cannot be changed by the program. Windows will use the computer local and language to decide on the translation automatically