We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What data do we collect?
Easyslides collects the following data when you register on our website:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Easyslides with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Easyslides collects your data:
- To personalise your experience
- To improve our website
How do we store your data?
Easyslides securely stores your user account data on a server hosted in the USA.
Easyslides will keep your user account data indefinitely until you explicitly ask us to delete your user account.
What are your data protection rights?
Easyslides would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Easyslides for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Easyslides correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Easyslides to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Easyslides erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Easyslides restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Easyslides’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Easyslides transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Easyslides uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Easyslides uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Easyslides uses Google Adsense for advertising purposes which means that when you visit another website, you may be shown other advertising from Google based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Easyslides has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.