Download Easyslides v5
17 December 2020
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, 10
- 2 GB memory minimum
- .NET 4.8 (Windows will install automatically if required)
- Sold State Drive preferable
Download and Install Easyslides 5:
- Click here to download easyslides 5.
- You may get a security warning about downloading the installation file. You can be rest assured that easyslides does not contain any harmful code.
- Once the file is downloaded, run it to install easyslides 5.
- If Windows Defender give a security warning, click on ‘More info’ and then ‘Run anyway’.
- When installation finishes, easyslides 5 will start.
** Please Note: Powerpoint is NOT supported in easyslides v5 **
1. If you have easislides v4 on your PC:
- When easyslides 5 first starts, it will inform you that easislides v4 data will be converted to v5 format and that a new EasySlidesData folder will be created in My Documents.
- Click OK to proceed.
- Easyslides 5 will start to convert your easislides v4 database and Bibles into easyslides v5 format. Your existing easislides v4 will be kept intact.
- Depending on the spec of your computer, the number of bibles and the amount of lyrics in v4, the conversion will take from a few seconds to a few minutes to complete.
- When the conversion completes, easyslides 5 main window will open and you can start using it straight away.
2. If you didn’t have easislides v4 on your PC:
- Easyslides 5 comes with some public domain lyrics and Bibles which you can use straight away when easyslides 5 opens.
3. If you want to re-run the easislides v4 to easyslides v5 conversion:
- If so wished, you can re-run the conversion from v4 to v5 again so long as you haven’t deleted the original easislides v4 folder at c:\easislides.
- To do so, exit out of easyslides 5.
- Delete or Rename the folder EasySlidesData in My Documents to something else.
- Start easyslides 5 and you will be given a number of options.
- Choose convert easislides v4 to Easyslides 5.
- Click OK and easyslides will start the conversion.
4. Name/Concept Changes in easyslides v5
- Lyrics folder is now known as database
- A particular song in the folder is now called an item
- Worship List is now known as Schedule
- Praisebook is now known as Booklet
- Lyrics Monitor is now known as Confidence Monitor
- Powerpoint is NOT supported in easyslides v5
If you have any issues or problems, please raise them at the easyslides forum.