Easislides 4.10 beta

Welcome Forums Version 4.0.4 and 4.0.5 Easislides 4.10 beta

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  boluak 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

bzseth
    Participant

Where can i download Easislides 4.10 beta.

Wai Kuen Mo
    Keymaster

Hi bzseth

easislides 4.10beta is no longer available. Let us know what problems you are having with Easyslides 5Beta3 and we shall assist.

bzseth
    Participant

Esyslides 5Beta3 loads forever and never starts. I uninstalled and re-installed it but the same problem persists. The 5beta2 however works but with all the bugs metioned earlier. So I went to easislides4.0.5 it works perfect but unfortunately does not have the clock embeded on, hence I was asking for a v4.10. Thank you.

boluak
      Participant

Hello! I hope you have solved the problem with ES5b3
      otherwise
      if you have been upgrading from ES4, ES5b3 may take some time to convert/import your ES4 files
      You could first export your ES4 files into xml format to be imported later into ES5
      then rename your ES4 install and data folders so that ES5 will not attempt an upgrade.
      hope this helps pls do let us know how you progress
      stay blessed

bzseth
      Participant

I still have easyslides v4.10 running on an old laptop but it is dying (the keyboard does not work anymore), so we have a new desktop computer that we are installing new easyslides v5 on. Because v5 is still on beta phase we prefer v4.10 util the official v5 is finalised. Thank you.

boluak
      Participant

fair enough!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.